Parking in Madison on Monday
Since the service is happening on a workday, parking will be a bit of a challenge. Here are some ideas:
- Please carpool!
- Head into town early. For those who don't life here, Madison's rush hour can be slow going so give yourself time. Again, the "doors will open" with family present for greeting at 9:00am, and the service will begin at 10:00 am.
- If you are able-bodied, please consider utilizing one of the lots that is slightly farther away
- Madison's public lots are listed here. The Brayton lot is a good option for this venue.
As a reminder, here are the details for the event:
- What: A celebration of Sam Weis' life. Please do not wear black!
- Where: Majestic Theater: 115 King St, Madison, WI 53703
- When: Monday, May 22. Doors will open with the family present for greeting at 9:00 a.m. The service will start at 10:00 a.m. Lunch will follow the service at Lucille's and everyone is encouraged to attend.